Background

Monday, April 18, 2016

Presents and Cake and Balloons, Oh My!


I have the distinct please of sharing this Birthday card with you today.  Brandy used the We R Memory Keepers Next Level Circle Embossing folder to make that colorful background.  After that, it was simply a matter of coloring with the Copic markers and adding a bit of Wink of Stella shimmer to the cake, candles and presents.  Brandy mentioned she had to slow down a bit on the sequin accents.  I just love the whole creation - the color combination, the ink blending and the reflection captured on the balloons.  All fantastic.

What have you been doing that's fantastic?  I think I've finally caught up with my blog visiting after my bout with the flu.  It was a fantastic glimpse at what you've been doing.  We rock!

I'm linking this creation up at the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp's Let's Do the Polka
Word Art Wednesday's Challenge 226/227 - Anything Goes

Come join the fun!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love all the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and loving the inked background! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?