Background

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let's Celebrate!


I'd been on such a good run there, posting reguoarly.  Work caught up with me and so I have been delayed in posting some of the projects I've been working on.

Today, I'm sharing a card made with my Gorjuss stamp, The Fox.  I colored the image with my set of 12 Inktense pencils and then fussy cut the image so that she can be t he centerpiece of thus birthday card.  I then layered her on some patterned paper with vines cut from green cardstock.  The teeny blue flowers were cut using my Inspiration Obsession Spiral Flowers die.  A few A Penny Saved prills in the center of the flowers to finish them.

I'm going to enter this in Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #209 Anything Goes.  Come join the fun.

I a m saddened by the news from Paris, horrified by the violence there.  My thoughts and prayers go to the people of Paris, to those who lost someone and to those who survived.

4 comments:

  1. So very sweet! I love the image and the colors are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweet wee flowers with the lovely centres are such a wonderful accent to your image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cute card. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gorjuss girl and love the papers ! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?