Background

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Just Thinking of You


Stopping by with a very girly card, different from all the watercoloring I've been doing.  I wanted a quick notecard and decided to go to my stash for some pre-cut pieces.  The leaves had already been cut for other projects long ago.  So, too, were the Arianna Blooms flowers, stamped with white pigment ink onto vellum and die cut using the coordinating die.  I colored the flowers with Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick Distress markers (on the backside of the vellum) and shaped them gluing TuTu Pink prills to the center of the flowers after placing on the card front.  The sentiment and frame were made using my WPlus9 Vintage Greetings stamp set.  I fussycut the frame as I didn't have an exact die to coordinate.  A few pearl swirls and individual accents on a patterned paper background punched using my corner punch and this little notecard was done.

So soft and very different from my recent endeavors.  It make me happy to look at this card.  I hope it made my recipient happy too.

I'm going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp'sMonday Challenge Create Something Beginning with the Letter "N" as this is a notecard.  I'm also entering it in Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #208 Anything Goes.  Come j oi n the fun.


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome and gorgeous...Flowers are so wonderful. So very blessed that you joined our Word Art Wednesday Challenge last week. We just started a new one and we would like for you to link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a wonderful week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning creation and very feminine. Love those gorgeous flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, elegant card and I adore those flowers, they are just so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?