Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Small Little Thank You Cards


Ultimately, as the baby shower for my co-worker approached, I couldn't help but think that she might need a set of Thank You cards for the plethora of gifts that she gave.  I threw these together one evening.  I used my MISTI tool to stamp each card in exactly the same location, stamping all 20 cards in a matter of minutes after I figured out where to place the stamp.  I cut the stars from patterned paper I had used to spruce up the photo album (check out the project here).  Using a small piece to ribbon to bind them, this was my second part of the gift.

I ended up decorating a plain kraft colored gift bag to hold all the goodies.  That's more of the leftovers from the mini-album kit.  I have plenty left that, should I need another baby shower card soon, I can probably make several more cards.  It was so fun to bless the mom-to-be with all these wonderful touches. I think she enjoyed each and have even seen a thank you card out and about in the workplace.

I've held the new mister already as well.  He came not soon after I made these goodies and I consider any my effort repaid in kind getting to smell the sweet smell of newborn baby and feel his soft skin.  Wishing you the same opportunities soon!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwe and you got to hold the new baby :-) Don't you just miss those wonderful moments - children grow up so quickly. Love this little set of gift cards - what a wonderful idea. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?