Background

Monday, July 13, 2015

Paper Doll Love for Your Birthday


Brandy shared this beauty with me and I just had to pass it on to you.   She first stamped the Prima Paper Doll stamp onto cardstock and then colored the image and paper pieced the clothes.  The flowers were fussy cut from a piece of patterned paper and the flag die cut from patterned papers.  I can't decide what I like best:

  1. Sassy red head with attitude?  Don't you just love the small peek of a head band to hold back those curls?
  2. Her beautiful green (my favorite color!) dress?
  3. The background paper which stands alone as fabulous or is it the teeny die cut stars that adorn the paper to make it fabulous?
  4. The tiny flag line with it's multitude of shapes and patterns???
Well, it must be all four elements with nothing short of spectacular, Brandy hits another one out of the park.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?