Background

Friday, April 17, 2015

Baby Boy Card


I just couldn't resist on more Peter Rabbit card.  Peter Rabbit is a part of the Crafter's Companion stamp set I've been watercoloring over the past several weeks.  Peter was stamped in black Archival Ink onto watercolor paper. I colored Peter with Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Faded Jeans and Worn Lipstick Distress Markers and then cut him out with my Timeless Rectangles die.  The patterned paper and cardstock are all from the stash.   I think this is my favorite of the set I made, though that might be until I go back and look at all the others.  I've enjoyed this little adventure into the Briar Patch.  The wee ones are always fun to create cards for.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?