Background

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Simple Little Boss's Day Card


I lost track of this photo but found it and thought that I would share with you. I had a change in jobs this year.  This meant a change from having a female boss for the last five years to now having a male boss.  There are differences and we could talk about that over coffee some day.  One big difference is when you design a Boss' Day card.  No more frills and flowers for this girl.  I saw this card online and thought it would be easy, simple and might just hit the right note.  The tie was made by printing tie clip art on the backside of a patterned paper and fussy cutting it out.  A second piece of the fussy cut knot raised by a foam square adds some interest.

Simple, homemade and for a co-worker.  The male card is a tough win, but I think this card fit the purpose well.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?