Background

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sweet Little Angel Card


I apologize for the tilt on this photo.  Don't know what I was thinking- probably rushing the photo taking process.  The card turned out lovely enough that I just had to share it even though the photo is less than stunning!

Here's the details-
  • The patterned paper is from the stash- I think these were actually scraps from the heap.  It's a different color combo for a baby girl card but that's why I picked it.  
  • The sentiments were stamped in black Archival Ink using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby stamp set and then die cut with the Once Upon a Time die.  I colored the flower with a Worn Lipstick Distress Marker.  
  • The focal image is stamped onto watercolor paper using black Archival Ink using my Crafter's Companion Two Bad Mice stamp.  
  • I colored the image with my Distress Markers using the watercoloring technique- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, and Worn Lipstick. The image was then die cut with my Our Daily Bread Designs Elegant Ovals.  A coordinating piece of cardstock was also cut with a larger die.
  • A small piece of organza ribbon was then tied in a bow and adhered with Crystal Accents.
This card I do have a purpose for.  I need to get it off in the mail.  Headed there now.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is that sweet image. Fabulous choice of papers too! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?