Background

Monday, October 6, 2014

A Set of Thank You Cards


I went through my stash and found a severly discounted card set that went unused for many years.  There seemed to sense in keeping it that way, so I pulled out some black Archival ink and stamped a little thank you on the frame set provided.  A little fussy cutting of the frames out of the kit provided sheets and some glue and this card set was completed.  I wrapped them up with a colored and shaped flower as a gift of gratitude.  If you look close, Iadded a few pearl accents, but kept the look very simple.  My sister will use these a small thank yous for her business.  I hope they bless her and the receipent.  Another stab out of the stash!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome set! Black and white is so elegant, ant the pearls are the perfect touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful little set of cards, love the papers and fabulous flower to hold them all together. Wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?