Background

Thursday, April 17, 2014

So Very Thankful


Another card created from the care package sent by Loly.  The thankful die cut was the perfect anchor for this card.  I wanted a strong color mix to highlight that die cut so I used my MME Ooh La La for Her paper pad.  The flowers were cut using my Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms dies.  The center is a bit of Peacock Feathers Distress Glitter and plain white glitter from the stash each applied with a little Crystal Accents glue. The white glitter picked up a bit of color from that patterned paper and I really like the finish there.  The pearl accent was a sale purchase from Hobby Lobby.  


A simple card with a nice result.  That paper pad is almost finished.  I'm going to keep it on the craft table to see if I can't finish it out. One less item in the stash!

I'm linking up over at the Inspiration Journal's April Monthly challenge: A Few of My Favorite Things.  I simply adore my Heartfelt Creations flower dies.  Also, I'm linking up over at Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #128: Anything Goes.  Come join the fun or just stop by to look at all the amazing talent on display just waiting to inspire and/or encourage you.  



5 comments:

  1. Love love this card with that pretty bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Andie. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us this week and playing along. I always enjoy your sweet art, and I thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the colour of the main backing paper - gorgeous flowers ! Fabulous. Happy Easter to both you and Brandy, and your families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Andie! Great choice of papers and those gorgeous flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty design, color and fun bling.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?