Background

Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Bright Happy Birthday


I mentioned in this post that a blog friend sent me a care package with goodies.  Not because I particularly needed care, but simply because she cared!  Loly kindly included some die cuts including Happy and Birthday that I could mix and match on cards.  This stunner was created using patterned paper from Stampin' Up's Attic Boutique bought on clearance earlier last year and sitting in the stash. The flower was cut using my Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms dies.  The center is a bit of Peacock Feathers Distress Glitter applied with a little Crystal Accents glue.  Such a cute and simple card.  I think I might make more!



2 comments:

  1. A charming card and happy for the happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love that flower and wonderful backing paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?