Background

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Two Bad Mice- Another Get Well Card


Here's another quick card I made using my Crafter's Companion Beatrix Potter stamp set.  The polka dot paper is from American Crafts City Park collection.  The stickers come from my Basic Grey Sweet Threads collection.  The image was stamped onto watercolor paper using brown Archival Ink and colored with my Distress Markers using the watercoloring technique- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick, and Worn Lipstick.

These cards are becoming quite the set.  Unfortunately (or fortunately depending upon how you look at it), I'm writing them up and sending them out just as fast as I can make them.  This one was removed from the stamped, addressed envelope as I forgot to photograph it.  Maybe I'll do a repeat performance and make a gift set with a box.  Still, I'm sure my grandma will love these cards and ultimately, that was my purpose in making them anyway.


2 comments:

  1. The images is so adorable, plus that soft sweet blue you have to pair with, SWEET is the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving these Beatrix Potter cards! Fabulous colours, papers and images! You reminded me (as I have been away) that I still haven`t finished those set of 16 cards LOL! Best I finish of the last few:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?